Over this past month I have accumulated some new products that I have come to love. All of these products have been new to me this month and I wanted to share my thoughts about them!
- EcoTools Makeup Sponges– These sponges came in a pack of two (one dark green and one light green) and both sponges offer a different type of application. The larger, dark green sponge is less dense and allows for a lighter application. The smaller, light green sponge is more dense and applies more of a medium coverage. The light green sponge is also really great for concealer application. I have been using both sponges quite frequently and they are a great dupe for the more expensive Beauty Blender sponge.
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm– I got this as a sample at Sephora and I wasn’t sure how much I was going to use it. I was sick earlier in the month and I ended up using this product on the dry skin around my nose before applying makeup. It really helped re-hydrate the area and allowed my make up to apply better. You can use this as a primer before makeup or as a cream to put on top of your makeup. I think this product would be really great for anyone who experiences a lot of dryness on their face as it is great for soothing those areas.
- Root Pretty Loose Eyeshadow in Tan Rose– This is the first product I have ever tried from Root and I am very impressed. The eyeshadow is beautiful and applies very nicely without any fallout. I really want to try more of their products in the future.
- Cover FX Cream Concealer– I had been wanting to try a more full coverage concealer so, I picked up this concealer to test out. I really like the amount of coverage it gives and the formula is very easy to blend. You only need a very small amount of product because it is very pigmented. I primarily use it to conceal under my eyes and it doesn’t crease when I set it with a powder.
- Wet N’ Wild Megaliner– This eyeliner was another product I wasn’t sure I was going to like.I ended up finding that it has a felt tip applicator that is very easy to use. The formula of the eyeliner doesn’t smudge and drys to be a dark black color. I think it is a great option for anyone who is looking for an affordable liquid liner.
Leave a comment and let me know if you had any favorite vegan and cruelty free makeup products!